The LifeStraw Home is a premium water filter jug that improves taste and protects against more than 30 contaminants. The long-lasting membrane microfilter is the only home filter that removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics and lasts approximately 1 year. The activated carbon + ion exchange filter reduces lead, mercury, other heavy metals and a variety of chemicals including, chlorine and PFAS, and lasts approximately 2 months. Made from your choice of durable, BPA-free plastic, or glass, the sleek 7-cup or 10-cup water jug also features an easy-fill lid. Live sustainably and avoid plastic water bottle waste do good for your household and for the world. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
7-cup or 10-cup BPA-free water filter jug, tested to filter more than 30 contaminants found in tap water:
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS, chlorine, organic chemical matter (pesticides and herbicides) and reduces turbidity. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good for your health.
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from durable, BPA-free plastic. Easy to use and maintain.
- The advanced filtration system reduces chlorine and harmful contaminants for cleaner, better tasting water.
- The membrane microfilter lasts 1,000 litres (1 year). The activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts 150 litres (2 months).
- Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.