The LifeStraw Mission gravity water filter system purifies water to 0.02 microns, making contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria, parasites, microplastics, and viruses. Ideal for groups, the LifeStraw Mission can provide up to 18,000 L of safe water and filter as much as 12 L per hour. Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.
The LifeStraw Mission high-capacity, gravity water filter system purifiers water to 0.02 microns. The water purifier makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing 99.999% of viruses, 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites and 99.999% of microplastics. Ideal for group camping, outdoor expeditions, adventure travel and use in emergencies, the LifeStraw Mission can provide up to 18,000 litres of safe water. Easy to fill in lakes, rivers and streams, the system includes a compact roll-bag available in 12-liter size. Your purchase has impact. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
- High performance purifier removes 99.999% of viruses (including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A), 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia, Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics and turbidity (silt, sand, cloudiness)
- Filters up to 12 L per hour, perfect for groups, camping, emergency preparedness and survival
- Convenient roll-bag and shoulder strap for easy transport and flexibility to hang virtually anywhere; built-in backwashing system
- The long-lasting microbiological purifier provides up to 18,000 litres of safe water
- This product gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
|Dimensions||26 × 7.5 × 43 cm|